domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

From Holland Mario "Radicallize" his Monster‏

From Holland Mario "Radicallize" his Monster‏
I´m very proud to show you my Radical Monster 900 (1996)
The shape was very much inspired by the 9½.
For the colors I took the early seventies Mike Hailwood racers as inspiration (with extreme flakes)
-Donor bike:  M900 (1996) modified the frame
-Tank: 999 tank with ergal quick open gas tap
-Seat: RADICAL café racer solo seat (what else)
-Air filter: K&N
-Swingarm: Hypermotard
-Rear wheel: 916
-Brake and clutch masters: 748R
-Exhausts: laser, piping by me
-Sub frame: me myself and I
-Front fender: hypermotrad (other way around)
-Speedo: Koso
-Clip-ons: Triumph Daytona
-Switches: Yamaha R6
-Bi-Xenon front light
Lots of handmade stuff… designed by me, fabricated by a good friend, like the front number plate/light holder and the rear suspension parts.
Final tuning by “Biggelaar performance and tuning”.
 Pictures : René van Duijnhoven